According to the mom-to-be, the concept was her mom’s idea. Hmmm… I think Grandma missed the target on this one. (See what I did there?)
via Awkward Family Photos
(Not that I know anything about being a drunk college student. *Ahem*) 10. They have no problem passing out in strange...Read More
You know those ubiquitous “MY CHILD IS AN HONOR STUDENT AT BLAH-BLAH MIDDLE SCHOOL” bumper stickers? Well, I was...Read More
My nights used to end with me collapsing into bed after one too many tequila shots. Now…? They end with me collapsing into bed after two exhausting bedtime routines, followed by a binge-watching session of Orange is the New Black. While I watch the lovely ladies of prison deal with their daily struggles, I can’t help but think…
You know, in some ways, life on Orange is the New Black is easier than life as a mom.
7. Meals are not only cooked for you, but they are served to you.
6. No judgment for wearing elastic waistband pants.
5. When somebody throws a tantrum, no need to deal with it — just let the guards put them in solitary, er… a time-out.
4. Actually have a 1 out of 3 chance of getting to pee by yourself with the door closed.
3. Low expectations in the beauty and grooming department.
2. Thin bed mattress is more comfortable than floor of baby’s room while trying to soothe teething infant.
1. Okay, sure, there is still somebody peeing on your floor — but at least it only happens once!
After an all-night bender of slamming back milk and milk bones, Madison and Meatball finally pass out…