2011 is proving to be a year of pleasant surprises for Kate Hudson — First a pregnancy! Then an engagement! And now… a baby girl?
Well, if you believe the “pendulum test,” it is.
“You get a ring and your hair and put it over your belly and it swings,” the actress, 32, says of the gender predictor test.
“Everybody has different methods … it goes in a circle if it’s a girl and it usually goes back and forth if it’s a boy. It’s saying it’s a girl, and I’m carrying so differently than I did with Ryder.”
Hard to argue with the foolproof pendulum test. Other highly reliable gender prediction methods include:
- Testing your urine with Drano
- Have somebody place a spoon under one couch seat cushion, and a fork under the other. If you walk in the room and sit on the spoon its a girl and the fork, its a boy. (Duh.)
- Craving sweets = Boy. Sour stuff = Girl.
- Carrying high = Girl. Down low = Boy. (Writes the woman carrying high… with a boy.)
- Look beautiful during pregnancy = Boy. Look like crap = Girl. (Writes the woman who glowed while pregnant with her daughter, and currently resembles death while pregnant with her son.)
Like I said, highly reliable!