Nov 21, 2012 | Filed Under: Satire | Tags: Thanksgiving
Because the only thing more fun than gorging ourselves this holiday, is making our kids groan with embarrassment and throw us an exasperated eye-roll…
1. DO wear a ridiculous turkey sweater.
Nov 15, 2012 | Filed Under: Satire | Tags: Thanksgiving
There comes a moment on every Thanksgiving when moms can’t help but put an arm around the turkey and whisper, You and I are totally sympatico, dude. …No? That’s just me? Well, perhaps after reading my list of similarities, you’ll feel more inclined to share a beer with your turkey this year, too.
Nov 23, 2011 | Filed Under: Top 10 Lists | Tags: Lucy, Thanksgiving, Yummy
10. After dinner, you are forced to slip on your old maternity pants.
9. Your old maternity pants don’t fit.
8. You lie down to take a little nap and wake up in mid-August.
7. You find yourself using the phrase, “I really shouldn’t, but…”
6. You eat all of the leftovers. On Thanksgiving.
5. Your toddler asks if you’re pregnant again.
4. Getting up from the couch requires the assistance of the local fire department.
3. Actual gravy is oozing from your pores.
2. The Macy’s Parade staff keeps trying to hitch you to the front of a float.
1. You look like this:
Lucy and the rest of our zoo wish everyone a happy, excessive amounts of food-filled holiday! To those who don’t celebrate Thanksgiving, we wish you a happy, excessive amounts of food-filled day.