1. Mickey’s new theme song: It’s the Mickey Mouse Gentlemen’s Club(house)…
2. How a mother nursing her child is as comforting as Mickey’s warm embrace. (Precious, I know.)
3. The death of our childhood innocence.
4. A beheaded stripper and Mickey Mouse sitting in a pool of blood can only mean one thing: They’re launching CSI: Disney World.
5. None of the above. The crazy cake is celebrating _____________.
via Cake Wrecks
“…and your little dog, too!”
“Where, exactly, do you plan to stick that thermometer?!”
With thanks to Laughing Stork reader, Gina O, for the pic.
If there’s one thing that creeps me out even more than old men in Speedos (why, God, why?!), it’s talking babies. So it goes without saying how THRILLED I am that not just one, but two talking baby movies are rumored to be under way.
Happy Birthday to yooouuu…
Happy Birthday to yooouuu….!
The purpose of this handmade doll is:
1) To help us visualize the lovechild of E.T. and Whoopi Goldberg;
2) To cheer us up with her bright eyes and contagious smile;
3) To demonstrate the dangers of not using lip balm;
4) To haunt our souls for all of eternity;
5) None of the above. Her purpose is ____________.
[Source: Ugly Products