When I think of Christmas, I imagine Christmas trees decorated with love, kisses under the mistletoe — and, most traditionally of all, cats sitting on Santa’s lap. A visual celebration of this tradition:[portfolio_slideshow]
Tag - Christmas Photos
- Are those Christmas corn dogs on the wall?
- Or is that supposed to be roasted frog and sausage for dinner?
- Mr. Hanky — is that you?
- Did they staple her left arm down?
- Was there alcohol involved in the execution of this “Rudolph?”
- Do they have any of that alcohol left-over to share? (Hey, it’s been a long week.)
On the back, she signed it, “SAVE ME!”
Jealous that she didn’t get to hold the star, little Jenny pulled the chair out from under her sister ten seconds after this picture was taken. A Merry Christmas, indeed!
Let’s face it: I am not in a position to make a snarky remark about this holiday greeting, because we all know if I didn’t have a husband and children, this would totally be MY Christmas card. Only with more thoughtful kitty close-ups.
So all I will say is, AWESOME.