Yes, that’s right — Charlie Sheen is becoming a GRANDFATHER, people. As the 47-year-old porn star collector and father of 28-year-old mom-to-be, Cassandra, told David Letterman last night: “Me as a grandfather, Dave…I don’t know. It’s like the world’s going to crack in half. It’s fabulous. It’s just not a title I’m ready to adopt.”
Well, perhaps we can get Charlie a little more jazzed about being Grandpa Charlie with our list:
The Top 10 Best Things About Having Charlie Sheen as Your Grandfather
10. He always has young, flexible ladies on-hand to help entertain and babysit.
9. He has delightful child-like qualities. For example, he has admitted to possessing “the boogers of a 7-year-old.”
8. When you get in trouble for misbehaving, you can always retort: “At least I’m not as bad as GRANDPA CHARLIE!”
7. He’s fluent in toddler-like babbling.
6. Easy to find him during games of Hide-and-Seek in his usual “hiding” spot: passed out under the dining room table.