Behold our second installment of totally honest birth announcements (THBA)!
Category - Pregnancy Humor
Pregnancy Humor page with funny pregnancy cartoons, eCards, news, satirical infographs, columns and awkward maternity portraits.
To all the pregnant ladies out there, remember: THIS is the prize at the end of your nine (or more!) months of pregnancy and many hours of labor: the chance to take funny pictures of your little one! (And, hopefully, share them on the Internet for our collective entertainment.)
Truer words have never been babbled.
Because when you think of celebrating a new life, you think of these words: alien chest burster, sugary sperm and a cannibal’s dream cupcake!
Ah, how things would change. From our sister site, PregnancyHumor.com (also written and published by yours truly)…
SPOILER ALERT FOR MOMS-TO-BE: Babies don’t come out looking like that. Think less happy toddler, more gooey, angry alien.
Thanks for welcoming our featured celebrity of the day, Kate Middleton‘s Baby Bump!
Best known in the tabloids for being “flaunted” or “hidden” or “too waif-like,” Kate Middleton’s Baby Bump (KMBB) has risen to fame the old-fashioned way: by being part of a royal family.
About seven months old, KMBB is also a fan of being outfitted in classy designer outfits and just generally being simple and down-to-earth while relaxing in its four-story, 20-room apartment in Kensington Palace. The Laughing Stork was fortunate enough to get a chance to sit down with KMBB and get its thoughts about life as the most famous baby bump in the world.
THE LAUGHING STORK: We appreciate you taking the time to talk to us, Your Royal Highness.
KATE MIDDLETON’S BABY BUMP: You should. I’m missing tea with Piers Morgan’s hairpiece for this!
More pregnancy cartoons here!
When you’re already juggling one kid—and everything else in life—it can be hard to remember to put on your pants before leaving the house, let alone figure out if you are ready to add another little one to the craziness. So, as a mother of two, I thought I would help those on the fence about having a second baby by lending my wisdom with this can’t-fail guide:
Top 10 Signs You Are Ready to Have Baby #2
10. You find yourself clutching your child’s outgrown newborn clothes and crying, “I wish I knew how to quit you!”
9. You reflect on your first childbirth experience and shrug, “You know, maybe being in labor for 48 hours wasn’t so bad, after all.”
8. You decide you are too well-rested.
7. You can’t help but run up to new parents and take a whiff of their baby, just to savor that delicious “new baby smell.” Even when they threaten to call the cops.
6. You start dressing the dog in “Little Brother” onesies.
5. You lustily ogle three-row minivans.
4. You don’t have any desire to try hip, new restaurants or partake in fine dining (without embarrassment). Restaurants that serve crayons with the meal are the best.
3. You have already picked out names for baby #2. And set up e-mail and Twitter accounts.
2. You throw toys on the floor and declare, “The house isn’t cluttered enough!”
1. You never stopped wearing your maternity pants, anyway.
Suddenly feeling inspired to sing a little ditty…
No tinfoil, so this is my game
Keeping baby fresh & yum-my
Plus you can walk right by me
And see everything right there…