I must be becoming desensitized to these childbirth recreation cakes, because I must say: that vagina cake looks delicious.
Category - Baby Shower Cakes Gone Wrong
Because when you think of celebrating a new life, you think of these words: alien chest burster, sugary sperm and a cannibal’s dream cupcake!
I keep waiting for The Little Mermaid‘s Sebastian to pop up and start singing, “Under the C(-section)…”
Not sure why the rest of those sperm look so happy. Poor things must not know their immediate fate.
My fascination with wacky baby shower cakes is well-documented — and these confections are my latest faves, announcing “IT’S A BOY!” in, um, truly unique ways…
WARNING: Some of these may prompt entertaining anatomy discussions with your little ones.
From the baker’s J.Lo-inspired collection.
1. Mickey’s new theme song: It’s the Mickey Mouse Gentlemen’s Club(house)…
2. How a mother nursing her child is as comforting as Mickey’s warm embrace. (Precious, I know.)
3. The death of our childhood innocence.
4. A beheaded stripper and Mickey Mouse sitting in a pool of blood can only mean one thing: They’re launching CSI: Disney World.
5. None of the above. The crazy cake is celebrating _____________.
When I was pregnant with both of my kids, I loved getting 3D ultrasounds of them. Look at that! THAT’S A REAL BABY IN THERE! I would exclaim, apparently having previously believed that I was carrying fake babies. I was in awe of those ultrasounds, memorizing every little detail of their claymation-like faces. I assumed my family would be similarly blown away by the amazing technology.
That was not the case.
“Ew. They creep me out,” my sister e-mailed. Hmpf.
Well, now that I’ve seen THIS on Cake Wrecks, I wish I had gotten a similar one for my baby shower:
You know, just to REALLY mess with her.