10. After dinner, you are forced to slip on your (or your friend’s) old maternity pants.
9. Your old maternity pants don’t fit.
8. You lie down to take a little nap and wake up in mid-August.
7. You find yourself using the phrase, “I really shouldn’t, but…”
6. You eat all of the leftovers. On Thanksgiving.
5. Your toddler asks if you’re pregnant again.
4. Getting up from the couch requires the assistance of the local fire department.
3. Actual gravy is oozing from your pores.
2. The Macy’s Parade staff keeps trying to hitch you to the front of a float.
1. You look like this:
Lucy and the rest of our zoo wish everyone a happy, excessive amounts of food-filled holiday! To those who don’t celebrate Thanksgiving, we wish you a happy, excessive amounts of food-filled day.