If you were just thinking, You know, I would LOVE to shove a pee-covered stick in my computer for a full breakdown of my hormone levels, then ThinkGeek has read your mind!
If ThinkGeek were really reading women’s minds, however, they would also offer a follow-up test for pregnant women that reveals helpful factoids such as:
- How many liters of water our ankles will retain during pregnancy
- The likelihood of strangers touching our belly
- When, exactly, we will sneeze-pee (so we can avoid being in public at those times)
- How many shoe sizes our feet will grow
- If the baby finds it annoying that we keep blaring Mozart and French lessons in his cozy womb