10 Tips for Creating a Memorable Family Holiday Card
Dec 17, 2012 | Filed Under: Tip of the Day, Top 10 Lists | Tags: Christmas Cards Gone Wrong, Holidays
1. Be an overachiever when it comes to humiliating your pet.
2. Haunt friends and family by morphing yourself into a feline via masterful Photoshop skills.
3. If your kids refuse to pose with you because your breast is about to fall out, simply Photoshop them into the photo. (Poorly, for revenge.)
4. Don your most elegant holiday wear.
5. Keep it natural-looking. Just like Dad’s hair.
6. Just use the best shot the photographer was able to get of everyone.
7. Support — don’t suppress — Dad’s inner pretty princess with a show of family unity.
8. Agree to let your 10-year-old grandson create your Christmas cards this year.
9. Little-known fact: “Noel” loosely translates into “We shouldn’t have let drunk Uncle Ron take our holiday picture.”
10. When creating the card, think to yourself: “What kind of picture would grandma like to hang on her refrigerator?”