The Laughing Stork’s Guide to Embarrassing Your Children on Thanksgiving
Nov 21, 2012 | Filed Under: Satire | Tags: Thanksgiving
Because the only thing more fun than gorging ourselves this holiday, is making our kids groan with embarrassment and throw us an exasperated eye-roll…
1. DO wear a ridiculous turkey sweater.
2. And accessorize it with roasted turkey earrings.
3. DO tell corny jokes over Thanksgiving dinner:
4. And unbutton your pants to release the monstrosity that is your overstuffed stomach afterward. (Lie on the couch and moan in pain for good measure.)
5. DO cap off the festivities with a rousing family rendition of “The Turkey Song”:
Sung to: “I’m a Little Teapot”
I’m a little turkey
Short and fat
Thanksgiving Day is coming
Now what do you think of that ?
I had better run as fast as I can
Or your mommy will roast me in a pan!