On Wednesday morning, a 20-year-old Kenyan woman gave birth to twins: one brother named Barack Obama and the other, Mitt Romney.
Although the names may strike some Americans as, well, a little baffling, there are some possible upsides for the kids:
- They’ll probably be the only Barack Obama Owuor and Mitt Romney Owuor at their school, so no need to go by Barack Obama O. and Mitt Romney O.
- They can have a field day with the candidates’ leftover campaign swag.
- They can always break the ice with their hilarious party line: “See? We’re proof that Barack Obama was born in Kenya — and so was Mitt Romney!”
- They can be thankful she didn’t go with her original name choices: Bo the Dog and Donald Trump.
- They have a fun conjoined name: OMIT.