On Wednesday morning, a 20-year-old Kenyan woman gave birth to twins: one brother named Barack Obama and the other, Mitt Romney.
Millicent Owuor poses with both babies, with Barack wrapped in white and Mitt in blue
Although the names may strike some Americans as, well, a little baffling, there are some possible upsides for the kids:
- They’ll probably be the only Barack Obama Owuor and Mitt Romney Owuor at their school, so no need to go by Barack Obama O. and Mitt Romney O.
- They can have a field day with the candidates’ leftover campaign swag.
- They can always break the ice with their hilarious party line: “See? We’re proof that Barack Obama was born in Kenya — and so was Mitt Romney!”
- They can be thankful she didn’t go with her original name choices: Bo the Dog and Donald Trump.
- They have a fun conjoined name: OMIT.