Oh, c’mon. You know at least one of these embarrassing thoughts has crossed your mind, too…
10. Really? Only 3 likes and 1 “lol” comment for that HILARIOUS Facebook update about that cute thing my son did? Hmpf.
9. I wouldn’t mind having a wardrobe like the Kardashians’.
8. I hate it when my daughter turns the page before I’m done coloring it.
7. Why didn’t that waitress smile at my son? Didn’t she see HOW FREAKIN’ CUTE HE IS?
6. What’s the right amount of time to wait before adding someone on LinkedIn?
5. Oh dear. That kid is not very cute.
4. If I give my son a weird look, maybe everyone will think that HE’S the one who passed gas.
3. That Dave from Imagination Movers sure does have pretty eyes…
2. I’m jealous that my daughter can pull off a tutu and boots.
1. Yes! The 7-Eleven cashier carded me! I’VE STILL GOT IT!