Why should only the kids have all the mischief-filled fun on Halloween? If you’re looking to exact revenge on that teenager who smashed all of your pumpkins, or simply have the urge to play some pranks of your own, here are five ideas tailored just for us parents this Halloween:
The 5 Best Halloween Pranks for Parents
5. Three words: Dirty diaper bombs
4. Instead of forking lawns…
…LEGO them! (“Very painful, indeed,” most parents’ feet agree.)
3. Wondering what to do with all of that toilet paper your “helpful” toddler grabbed off the roll…?
Apply it toward the classic prank: “TP a Mean Neighbor’s Tree!” (Trust us, that one never goes out of style.)
2. That neighbor kid who threw rotten eggs at your car last year? Be sure to see his rotten eggs and raise him…
…A sippy cup full of year-old milk in his glove compartment. (You win.)
1. Scare the living bejesus out of a friend you haven’t seen in years by calling her in a panic: “I have an emergency. I NEED YOU TO WATCH MY KIDS OVERNIGHT!”
The frightened silence that ensues will provide you with hearty laughter for years to come.