Apparently, there is just something about being in the middle of a packed elevator that makes my daughter want to do these things:
10. Point at her baby brother and giggle, “Drew has a penis.”
9. Scream nonsense AT THE TOP OF HER LUNGS.
8. Ask me if I’m wearing my Hello Kitty underwear. (Which SHE picked out for me at Target, I want you to know. Because that makes it TOTALLY not weird. *Ahem*)
7. Point at an older man (meaning: 50+) and declare, “He’s a pappy!”
6. Pull up her shirt and insist, “Look at my big belly button!”
5. Pull down my shirt.
4. Pull up my dress.
3. Yell “I WANT A POOP LUNCH!”
2. Sing a song about poop.
1. Mention poop several dozen more times.