10 Expert Tips for Refashioning Leftover Nursing Pads
Aug 22, 2012 | Filed Under: Style, Tip of the Day, Top 10 Lists | Tags: Nursing Pads
Having recently weaned my son with no plans for more children, I am left with a cabinet full of nursing pads. Tons and tons of nursing pads. But never fear — I have found plenty of alternative ways to use them. Here are my expert tips for recycling leftover nursing pads:
1. Classic art.
2. Wobbly furniture aid.
3. Pet humiliation.
4. “You look great! Did you do something new to your hair?” people will ask.
5. Only for important guests.
6. Revenge for refusing to eat the pancakes I made this morning.
7. Headwear for important parent-teacher meetings.
8. Pooper scooper.
9. Pottery Barn had better not steal this idea.
10. Yeah. No wonder training isn’t going so well.