If you happen to find yourself watching The Fresh Beat Band long after the kids have gone to sleep (not that Mr. Candy and I, um, have ever done that), then why not make it even more entertaining with this easy-to-follow drinking game? Such good, totally inappropriate fun!
- when Twist gets his foot stuck in a bucket or what-have-you
- when Shout says, “Cool beans!”
- when they order smoothies
- when Marina exclaims, “hip hop and pop!”
- when an animal upstages them
- when Kiki calls something “kickin'”
- when they solve the earth-shattering problem of the day
- when Twist muses, “Wouldn’t it be cool IF…?”
- when there is an awkward, forced transition to a song-and-dance break
- when Twist actually sings (for which you’re going to need a LOT of alcohol)
- when they make a mess of Melody’s Groovy Smoothie Shop or Reed’s music store or Harper’s Pizza Cafe…without offering to clean up or compensate them in any way
- when the Junior Beats dance embarrassingly better than the Fresh Beats do
- when Twist pretends to play the kazoo
Bonus! Gain Fresh Beat Band Drinking Game Master Status by dancing to the farewell song, “Great Day” (you should be sufficiently buzzed to do so at this point). The person who can follow the Fresh Beats, move-for-move, has the ability to make someone finish their drink. Also, be sure to videotape your performance and post the link to it here for our amusement.
Cheers! This spiked groovy smoothie is for you!