The Top Five Signs Your Child is a Future Facebook Addict
Facebook has hooked hundreds of millions of people as users, many of them addicted to the social networking site — will your child be next? To help parents stay on top of this time-sucking addiction, The Laughing Stork has identified five early warning signs that a child may, indeed, be a future Facebook addict.
1. Writes on your wall all day.
2. Constantly updates you on his status – even when you really don’t want to know.
3. Likes his own status updates.
4. Always asking you to join games you’ve never heard of – and have no desire to learn.
5. Has a habit of accepting friend invitations from people he doesn’t know.