10 Ways Cavemoms Had It Easier
With all of the technology, parenting products and information available to us, you would think becoming a mother would be easier than ever in today’s age. But no…! A look back at how cavemoms lived reveals they may have had it easiest of all (lack of, um, pain medication aside). I present for your consideration: 10 Ways Cavemoms Had It Easier.
10. The “hairy-and-unbathed look” considered trendy.
9. Nursing-friendly outfits.
8. Longer arms handy for picking up toys, sippy cups from the cave floor.
7. Protein-rich diet helped breastfeeding moms maintain energy.
6. No pressure to maintain perky breasts.
5. Handy tools for keeping kids in line.
4. Plenty of space for kids’ artwork on wall, negating need to clutter refrigerator with it.
3. Lots of rocks within arm’s reach to throw at husband during childbirth.
2. Inexpensive and simple children’s fashions.
1. Sexy cavedads too busy posing for pictures to whine about never having sex anymore.